If you are playing PUBG in order to have some fun, you are probably not concerned enough to memorise tips and tricks. However, if you crave badly for that “Chicken Dinner”, you may want to keep reading. This article will inform you about the small things in the game that most people ignore.
Those who do ignore such things and still want to win are usually the ones who use a playerunknown battlegrounds hacks. However, one can also win without hacks that include things that you already know of, but for those who do not, this will feel right at home. Click here for more PUBG hacks, aimbots and more.
In order to enjoy a competitive game, you need to be good at it. The first thing that you need to ensure in order for that to happen is to have your settings at an optimal position. There are many tweaks that you can apply to your system, but here are some of the most important ones:
- If you do not have a powerful PC, it is always better to keep the graphics settings at minimum. When playing online, FPS is the most important thing. Low FPS can be rage inducing to the point where you may consider the use of a pubg hack.
- Make sure the audio settings are at the maximum. Footsteps, gunshots and vehicle noises are extremely important to keep track of. If you are in a squad, make sure you have a microphone to communicate with them.
- Mouse sensitivity is also an important thing when it comes to any shooting game. Make sure that your mouse DPI is at the optimum quantity because it will help you aim properly in a firefight.
- For more flexibility in terms of settings, you can always access the “GameUserSettings.ini” file for the PUBG game. Here, you can manipulate more settings to get the desired kind of performance.
Using pubg aimbot as well as training your game senses to the point where you can always take the right decision is a must. Here are some ways you can do so. You should keep an eye out for these things:
- Having a pubg aimbot would make shooting a lot easier. But you can achieve similar results also by simply improving your target designation skills. In a confrontation with a group, always shoot the one who is shooting directly back at you. This will allow for higher chances of survival.
- Also, when shooting long distances (preferably with a sniper rifle), it is best if you can go prone. This way, you will always have a higher accuracy.
- Whenever you shoot, make it a habit to crouch. This will also increase your accuracy by a lot.
- Learn to switch gear from inventory as fast as possible. Assign hotkeys if you need to. Just make sure, you do it fast and you do it in cover.
A pubg hack could take care of all these things. All you would need to do is search it up on the internet and download it. This will make your PUBG experience a lot better and you will definitely win a lot more. So keep that in mind if you are desperate about winning.